Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to clear bad acne spots quickly

« ...Protecting yourself from the sun is important if you wish to prevent acne scarring. Even though a tanned or burnt face will make it appear as though you have no acne... when that tan or burn dies down your face will look worse than it originally did. So apply sunscreen and wear a protective hat whenever you go out into that glaring sun....
...Few years back I had suffered with this Acne problem. Since my teenage i was completely plagued with severe cystic Acne. I thought that Acne was a teenager's thing. Almost 14 years i suffered with this disease. I suffered from frequent and severe flareups. Really i spent thousands of dollars on doctors, dermatologist on my skin disease. I asked many of my engineering friends. They helped me by giving different product names. I haven't found any advantage with those products....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...If you want to enhance the experience of this home steam treatment for acne, you can add essential oils or whole herbs to the pot of water when it starts boiling. Mint can break up the dirt and oil in your skin pores and it can do wonders for your sinuses as well. Rose hips are full of vitamin A and it will infuse your skin cells with all sorts of regenerative properties. Lastly, you can even add lavender to help you feel relax. Many dermatologists believe that stress plays a role in making acne breakouts, so adding relaxing lavender to your home steam treatment for acne might help more than you realize....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: nuts to eat in acne, how to treat an acne breakout, clearasil ultra acne treatment cream,

No comments: